Why children should take music lessons.
Why adults should take music lessons.
The HEALING POWER of MUSIC.
Your music library is a soundtrack to more HAPPINESS and less stress.
Here are ten reasons why one should study music.
1. Children who learn an instrument have better memory and attention skills than those who miss out (Institute for Music and the Mind at McMaster University in West Hamilton, Ontario).
2. A study in the journal Neurological Research found children who take piano lessons score 30% higher in math and science!
3. Music study enhances discipline skills.
4. Students of music outperform their non-arts peers on the SAT (2006 study by The College Board Seniors National Review).
5. Music study helps the student explore his / her imagination, creativity, and power of invention.
6. Students learn the value of perseverance and sustained effort to achieve excellence and the reward of hard work!
7. Music performance teaches the student to conquer fear and take risks.
8. Music study focuses on "doing" and teaches students how to perform, a skill employers seek.
9. Singing floods your body with natural antidepressants, plus sends extra nourishing oxygen to your muscles, relaxing them. Bonus: Singing is also proven to bolster the immune system, helping you avoid seasonal sniffles!
10. It's FUN!
Bella Angel Music, LLC
Serving Chicago & Suburbs
7601 Madison, Forest Park, IL
773-745-9100 (text or call)
Copyright 2008 - 2019 Bella Angel Music
All rights reserved.